Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

First step!

Following my body type I ordered the omnicentric version of Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis program!




Today was the first step, I bought the food for the week and cooked it in order to have everything ready! I cooked like for 3 hours, really insane! But now I have everything in my fridge and nothing to worry about, I will be able to focus on the workout routine!
I'm a little worried though about the food, it's really different from what I'm used to eat, actually the recipes are VERY different from what french people usually eat! For example, I never ate in my entire life sweet potatoes, parnship or kale (you even can't find/buy Kale in France actually). I tasted a little the purée I cooked I found it very sweet, way too sweet for me! But anyway I will stick to it! 

I also watched/did the cardio and the transform for the first 10 days so I won't discover it tomorrow! It's not going to be easy!

Bisous 

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment