Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hi everyone!

Here we go, my first blog post entry ever ! I've always been so inspired by a lot of talented bloggers. I think sharing its own experience can be so benefit for everyone, indeed communication is the most important thing for human being! That's why I'm going to share with you little glimpses of my life, hoping it may interest some people!




One of the reason I want to start blogging and sharing my experience is probably to try keeping all my 2012 resolutions (sigh) ! Sharing it with you will keep me motivated and always looking for the next steps and changes I want to have in my life!

The main resolution of mine is being more confident and for me I know it has to do with my weight and being in shape and healthy! That's why I decided to try the Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis and become the woman I want to be as my ultimate gift for my 25 years old birthday (in march)! I promise I won't only post about dieting and exercising!  ;)

Bisous

A.


No comments:

Post a Comment