Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day one!

Yesterday was my first (real) day of my Tracy Anderson journey!

Saying it was hard, is an euphemism! But I did it!

The diet really doesn't suit my taste at all, way too far from what I'm used to eat. The quantities are not the problem, it's just too sweet (sweet potato, corn, carrots...) so I can't even eat the quantity we're supposed to eat since it's almost giving me nausea!

The workout was really hard, but the first days are always the harder! My knees were really hurting (and they still hurt right now) by doing all the movement for the legs in the kneeling position and I couldn't do all the dance cardio!

It's the beginning so I have to keep going! I'm really waiting for the 10th to see the first results!

Below my measurement chart for day 1: (in centimeters and kilograms ;-) )







So now I have to do my workout for day 2! And still hate the food... 

Bisous!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment