Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 6!

Day 6 of omni level 1 done! Tomorrow is a rest day, I am really going to appreciate it!!!


More after the jump!



The workout (mc) is getting easier now, I can really focus on doing it properly. I am still not doing the dance cardio since I hurt my ankles/heels of both my feet several months ago and it's really hard to have the pain away since that... But today I ordered a rebounder in order to try the dance cardio in a softer way for my ankles, I hope it will work!

I also dropped the diet, I was almost eating nothing since I really hated the food, at the end it wasn't healthy at all so I am back to a healthy diet of mine with fresh vegetables, fruits, and lean protein. I am feeling really better and have more energy.

Have a great sunday!

Bisous

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment